Sunday, October 25, 2009

Passey



This name was for me that I did a long time ago and just found, this was for my wedding our colors were red, black and white. I did a double color on the outer detail this is in all caps from the font Candy and is 8". It has added ribbon and is from the spicy style!!! So fun and cute.... The letter "A" is to show you more detail on what I do!!

I am putting in a order on Nov. 2nd and that will be the last day for Christmas decor orders. Some ideas for Christmas words:
Joy
Christmas
Happy Holidays
Cheer
Angel
Noel
Bells
Holly
Santa
Wish
Jolly

Of coarse there are a lot more, I am giving the first 5 orders I receive 10% off their entire order!!!! I will be doing a Christmas give away in Dec. so check back for that! Thank you all for visiting my blog and I look forward to starting your order!!



2 comments:

  1. Sweet N' Spicy is amazing! Nikki you are so talented! I might just have to purchase something here real soon! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good Nikki! I love your PASSEY one! It turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete